GR-55 - John Scofield tone

Started by sine_3000, April 03, 2015, 02:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sine_3000

Here's a patch I've made, trying (!) to capture the John Scofield tone - from the mid 90's to early 2000's, when he turned up the treble (none of that muffled 80's "Blue Matter" stuff), and wasn't shy about cranking up the chorus sometimes, either!

Chorus is variable via the EXP pedal "off" position, no switching needed.

Autana

Quote from: sine_3000 on April 03, 2015, 02:28:43 PM
Here's a patch I've made, trying (!) to capture the John Scofield tone - from the mid 90's to early 2000's, when he turned up the treble (none of that muffled 80's "Blue Matter" stuff), and wasn't shy about cranking up the chorus sometimes, either!

Chorus is variable via the EXP pedal "off" position, no switching needed.

Nice Scofield patch!  you right about the muffled 80's, sometimes I miss that, but happy with the Jeep/a Go Go age happiest tones. I did jam a few bars over Jeep On 35 with your patch. Thanks.   
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

mak

I am novice at downloading new patched to my gr55. Could you please tell me step by step how to do that. Thank you

Elantric