How to Support VGuitarforums

Started by Elantric, June 04, 2009, 03:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mchad

Sent a small donation. From Down Under!

I appreciate the work put into this site.

Elantric

Thanks to everyone who  made $ contributions to supporting the site!

Chumly

I am truly obliged to Elantric, gumtown, et al.; $20.00 Cdn. coming your way. This site does tend to encourage the purchase of high-tech music toys but I try and balance my GAS with donations to worthy causes such as:

Population Institute Canada http://www.populationinstitutecanada.ca/

Pacific Wild http://pacificwild.org/site/take_action/wolf-action.html

Canadian Wildlife Federation http://cwf-fcf.org/en/about-cwf/?_ga=1.54846760.2004679270.1423200221

because without clean air, clean land, clean water, and a healthy diverse biosphere, mankind will not survive.
I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. - Richard P. Feynman

vxboogie

More love coming your way via PP. Thanks Elantric and everyone else that makes this such a great forum. 

Haxer

Donation has been sent by me, would you please let me know if you got it so I can make sure I did it right as I'm not really a active paypal user...thanks
AMP: B52 AT-100 - GUITARS: Dearmond M65, Epiphone Special, 58 Gibson Korina, Hammer T5M - EFFECTS: Roland Gr-55, Line 6 POD XT Live, Digitech GNX1, Digitech RP150, Adrenalinn III- FAVORITE BANDS: Nine Lashes, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Motionless In White, All That Remains And A lot More!

Elantric

Haxer,

Thank you for your contribution to support VGuitarForums

Haxer

My Pleasure, this isn't the only and last time..lol
AMP: B52 AT-100 - GUITARS: Dearmond M65, Epiphone Special, 58 Gibson Korina, Hammer T5M - EFFECTS: Roland Gr-55, Line 6 POD XT Live, Digitech GNX1, Digitech RP150, Adrenalinn III- FAVORITE BANDS: Nine Lashes, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Motionless In White, All That Remains And A lot More!

Elantric

I encourage anyone who finds VGuitarForums a valuable resource to  shoot a paypal donation here:

Click Here to Support VGuitarForums

we appreciate it!
Elantric

Tek

Hey guys, Elantric, admins...
     Have any of you heard of Flattr, https://flattr.com/. I stumbled upon their site and thought of VGuitar forums. With the huge knowledge base this forum offers and the invaluable help and advice you give, donations should be pouring in  ;D. Elantric, this forum must be almost like a second job for you, timewise... Flattr would be an easy way to accept "microdonations". I thought it was a pretty interesting concept that may bring in some well deserved donations. I don't know how much it costs or what percentage they keep. Just thought it was worth a mention.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Tommy King (Tek)

Elantric

sjn

Elantric, I just sent a little support to the forum via PayPal, to help keep the electrons flowing. Btw, you asked me in another reply post,  about what wireless hub I am using to transmit midi using my iPad's and the MidiBridge app. I don't have that info in front of me now but I will reply to that post with the info and a picture of the rig in a day or two (on the road right now).

Once again a big thank you for all you and the others do here on Vguitarforum
Steve

Elantric

Thanks for supporting VGuitarforums

and thanks for the info on how you use MIDI Bridge

OldGuitarDude

Hey Elantric,

Just sent in my contribution. Thank you for the tremendous effort you and all the others put into this place. The info and help available here is priceless!

TPW

Elantric

jeremydunit

please send me the alternative way to contribute as well; wont be much but I want to help. without this I would be f#kin lost.
schecter hellraiser with gk3 on the bridge, gr55 and more to come!

Elantric

mmmmgtr

Just donated.  Long overdue.  My apologies,  and thanks!

Autana

Done!! my first little but sincere contribution. Thanks for the effort and energy to keep VGuitarForums online and better every day. Happy Holidays !
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

admin

Thanks for supporting the site - glad to hear you get value here

ferboro

I have done my PP contribution.
Thanks you guys for such an excellent site, very very useful. I am learning a lot about gr-55, impossible if you do not be here (and sorry for my English  ::)).
Thanks again!!

Fernando (from Argentina)

Elantric

Thanks Fernando- it all helps with funding the web hosting bill.

jimmyt

Small donation sent.
Thanks
JimmyT.

Elantric

Thanks to all who have sent a donations to support VGuitarforums!

vtgearhead

I should have done this a long time ago...  Just sent a donation through PayPal.

Elantric

thanks!

QuoteFor whatever reason, after a slow spring gigs are coming fast and furious this summer.  Between that and "real" work there isn't much time for hacking.

Same here!!! - every week i have 2-3 gigs, and going out of town ,mid August for a live radio performance - acoustic guitar only at KPIG August