iPad live rig videos?

Started by jem7sk, September 01, 2015, 02:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jem7sk

I haven't seen this video posted here so if it is please forgive me for posting this but I found this very interesting.  This guy posted a video of his iPad live rig.  It really is the only one I've seen.  Do you all know of any more videos where people show their setup?

! No longer available

jem7sk

I found another cool one.. a couple of years older but still interesting:

! No longer available

Elantric

80Hz

Here's a video of my live iOS rig.  ATG-1, Fishman Connect, TC Helicon Live Play, iRig Blueboard, Expression pedals, Power Strip, and a mic stand base all on one board with a handle to carry into the gig.   Works well,  not as simple to set up as my GR-55 unit, but does give me some better tones and tracking, and the ATG-1 Models and perfect tuning! 

80Hz

Rebuilt another iPad live rig again.   Godin Guitar 13 pin out to Antares ATG-1 which then sends analog guitar signal to iRig Stomp and also sends 13 pin signal to FTP through home made adapter. FTP then bluetooths to FC-1 which sends midi to the iRigStomp.  The irig stomp feeds into a 4th Gen iPad mini using AUM to mix  5 different soft synths with the analog signal from the Antares.   You might also notice the TC electronics Harmonizer,  that is not in the chain.  I feed it with a monitor send from the board that way it can hear chords  from the other guitarist if I'm playing bass parts.  (oh and like all my other pedal boards, I integrate the mic stand. It's a space saver since these boards are getting so big). Lots of help from the community here!  THANKS!     

myksara

Has anyone used irig pro duo with bias fx?  is it better than the apogee jam in terms of the tab bit of latency audible to a critical ear on sparkling cleans?
I have an ipad air with apogee jam thru bias fx that i gave up on couple of years back.I also have  Alesis iodock 2 which didn't help from the audio quality for that tad bit of latency.

And remember, I don't hear any sort of latency on any of my multifx..zoom g3x g1xon g5n boss gr55 gt1000 etc. so these are my benchmarks
Guitars: Ibanez Prestige S5470, Ibanez Jem 7v, Ibanez JS2410, PRS SE Custom24, Cort  Ltd G16, Ibanez RG370Ahmz,
MultiFX: Roland GR55, Zoom 1on, BOSS GT00
Loopers: Digitech trio+, Line 6 JM4
MIDI:, MAudio Axiom24 keyboard, Alesis IO Dock with iPad air 2