VG-99 - John Petrucci

Started by Kostas Greece, September 20, 2008, 01:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kostas Greece

An attempt to make Petrucci's sound
Fender American Lone Star Strat (HSS+floyd rose), Roland VG-99, FC-300, Roland GR-20

Kostas Greece

I play Glaskow kiss here. Sorry for mistakes.
Fender American Lone Star Strat (HSS+floyd rose), Roland VG-99, FC-300, Roland GR-20

Kostas Greece

Another version of petrucci's sound.

GeePeeAxe

EXCELLENT !!!
are you goin to give me some lessons next summer?
You are as good as Petrucci himself, maybe better!

Greetings
Djordje
www.midiguitar.de

Kostas Greece

Thanks for the coment bro! I am not as good as petrucci... I try to be!!!! :) This mp3 has some mistakes.

guitarmandp

How about some patches of "Endless Sacrifice" (D tuning) and "As I am" or "In The Name of God" (Tuned to C)

Kostas Greece

Mabye it's the same sound, with other tuning.... I haven't heard this songs yet!

blackhole_joals

sir, can i ask for this backing track of glassgow kiss? and any petrucci backing tracks you have.. thank you so much..
that was an awesome playing..  just comment bout the half time feel.. i used to assign my GKvolume on amp:a/B gain to my lead/solos patches.. to lessen the gain for some half time feel.. just sharing sir.. tnx..

Kostas Greece

Thanks for the comment! I find backing tracks here! http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/

blackhole_joals

thank you very much sir.. it'll' really help a lot..

sjamus

Hi Kostas.

Thank's for sharing. The link for backingtracks are a real treat ;D.

Best,

Sjamus.

gorizzle

FREAKING AMAZING PATCH MAN. I literally am just listening to you play and I can't wait to get it set up into my VG99 and just smoke this song:P Love it keep up the AMAZING work.

Kostas Greece

Here I play the cover with this sound!