FTP accessories

Started by Spider, July 15, 2013, 07:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spider

http://www.fishmanstore.com/product.htm?pid=735727

TriplePlay USB Receiver

USB Receiver for the TriplePlay system.

Use this receiver to pair with any TriplePlay controller and pickup. Note that only 1 receiver can be used with a single pickup and controller at the same time.
Product Code: ACC-TRP-REC
In Stock: Yes
Price (USD): $69.95

TriplePlay Reactivation Code

Card allows user with previously activated or used TriplePlay systems to reactivate the product with a new registration code.
Product Code: ACC-TRP-RGC
Price (USD): $29.95

TriplePlay Retail Installation Kit.

Complete kit for installation of the TriplePlay pickup and controller.

This kit features all items used for installation of the TriplePlay system to an instrument. Comes with the TriplePlay pickup mounts and brackets (all sizes), controller mount, metal controller brackets and all adjustment tools.
Product Code: ACC-TRP-KIT
Price (USD): $34.95

TriplePlay Controller Mount

Magnetic mount for installing controller to guitar face or metal mounting bracket.

Mounts the controller portion of the TriplePlay system to your guitar or metal mounting bracket.
Product Code: ACC-TRP-MNT
Price (USD): $5.95

TriplePlay Pickup Mount (2)

Pair of the thinnest pickup mounting brackets for the TriplePlay magnetic pickup.

Use this bracket to mount the pickup portion of the TriplePlay system to your guitar. Useful for TriplePlay users who want to use a single system with multiple instruments. Set of 2.
Product Code: ACC-TRP-BRK
Price (USD): $5.95

Ringleader

FYI - The extra magnetic controller mounts that I received were black, not clear like what originally shipped with the FTP. Not a big deal if using the mounting bracket, but may be an issue for those planning on mounting it on the face of a non black guitar.

Elantric

I ordered this last week

Elantric

This is a recent purchase of mine - for using a laptop based virtual rig at a live gig  - mounts on a mic stand lets you perform with a laptop in the noon day sun! Mounts on a stand too. Ebay $159

Just avoid using this as a shelf for your beer!

SKB - Model Number: 3I-18135SNSC

The SKB Cases iSeries Waterproof Laptop Case w/ Sun Screen is ever expanding their military-standard waterproof hard cases with custom interiors to accommodate the ever growing pro av market. The SKB Cases iSeries Waterproof Laptop Case includes a sun screen that stores in the lid and up to a 17" laptop in the base. An accessory compartment is located under the laptop which is ideal for a power supply or an external hard drive. The sunscreen includes a collapsible frame for secure storage. The bottom of the case features a built in 3/8" female thread which is reinforced by a heavy duty metal plate. Any light stand, tripod, or mic stand will work to support the SKB Cases iSeries Waterproof 17in Laptop Case w/ Sunscreen as long as it has or is adapted to a 3/8" male mount and can handle the weight of the laptop, case, and other accessories.SKB Cases 3I-18135SNSC: iSeries Waterproof Laptop Case w/ Sunshade, and Tripod Mount, Black
Features of SKB Cases iSeries Waterproof 17" Laptop Case w/ Sun Screen:

Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
    UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
    Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
    Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
    Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
    Molded-in hinge
    Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
    Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
    Custom cut for 17" laptop with sunscreen

Specifications for SKB Cases iSeries Waterproof 17in Laptop Case:
Carton Length:   20 in
Carton Width:   16 in
Carton Depth:   7 in
Shipping Weight:   8.5 lbs
Product Weight:   7.6 lbs
Package Contents:

SKB Cases iSeries 3i-18135SNSC Waterproof Laptop Case w/ Sunshade

FilT6969

Hi does anybody know where I can find spare parts in Belgium / Benelux / Europe?

Spider

Which part? I ordered installation kit in Poland.

FilT6969

QuoteTriplePlay Controller Mount

Magnetic mount for installing controller to guitar face or metal mounting bracket.

Mounts the controller portion of the TriplePlay system to your guitar or metal mounting bracket.
Product Code: ACC-TRP-MNT

Hi desperately need ACC-TRP-MNT

FilT6969

The situation is bad:
1/ Fishman has spare parts, but I cannot order from their site because I do not have the correct payment method (they do not support Amex/Eurocard/Paypal)
2/ The importer for the Benelux is Voerman, but they do not react to my mail...
3/ Bax shop does not have spare parts.
4/ I now got an email address of the distributor in Poland. I hope he replies.
5/ I am considering buiying magnets and gluing them with super glue :(
or 6/ be patient. I'm 52 after all...
UPDATE: Bax will sell them at 50 euros...

Elantric

I actually hate the magnet mounts. When I play live, I move around and the FTP control box always falls off and hangs in the air mid song.
Ive resorted to velcro, problem solved.

musicsingle

Yah! Velcro is the way to go.  The mag mount looks good on paper but playing on stage and moving around it is a problem.  If you want to mount it semi permanent the thick 3m mounting tape works good.

FilT6969

So can you post a picture of how you have mounted with velcro? Directly on the guitar body or on the L-shaped fishman plug?

Elantric

I took the fishman "Large "C" shape metal controller mount -
the one on the far right here:

removed the three  magnets  - installed this stuff below to both the top of the large "C" area of the metal controller mount and underside of FTP Controller - done.

http://www.officemax.com/office-supplies/tape/mounting-tape-squares/product-prod3292498
Scotch Heavy-Duty Fasteners And All-Weather Fasteners

FilT6969

Hey you saved me 50 euros! Buy you a Belgian beer!

Elantric

I use this for my FTP Receiver as it allows  better clearance when used with tight USB Hubs or when the USB ports are tough to reach ( iMac 27")
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833998166&clickid=wFF2XPVzE0AbzDN1ksw1-X-uUkTUhM25y1YrW80&iradid=97618&ircid=2106&irpid=10531&nm_mc=AFC-IR&cm_mmc=AFC-IR-_-na-_-na-_-na

Ends 2/17. Newegg has the Rosewill RNWA-UC10 USB Cradle for $2.99 with free shipping. Features a 47" cable length, USB 2.0 and is perfect for extending a USB port to a tabletop.

Spider

I use neodymium magnets from my Geocaching boxes spare parts:)

BTW I use this solution for security reason: