FTP Kontakt piano demo

Started by boogiexx, February 26, 2016, 12:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boogiexx

Hi there,

I'm thinking of buying guitar synth module or guitar-midi converter for long time. I have Tested Gr 55 and although it works great as a standalone, it has terrible tracking in kontakt or as midi out in general.
I tried demo version of Midi Guitar and for what it is it's quite good, still when trying to play the piano - finger style I cant get it to work as I'd like to.

Can anyone who is using FTP with Kontakt - any piano patch, give any information about it's ability to track finger style guitar, jazz harmonics, and fast classical arpeggios (pmia or any other combination). Links to videos would be welcome as well.
Thanks in advance

sloblue

they are a lot of fun when you tame them in my opinion.  once it is installed and you get the basic levels set in the main triple play window you might double click on the kontakt button in the mixer and you should find on the left a way to choose between picking and finger style with a slider to adjust the sensitivity.  this will get you sort of adapted to your style.  also you can adjust the slide settings here.  remember to choose sample rate in options for your daw settings.  from there i am trying to learn the kontakt 5 stand alone and am creating my rack of sounds.  hope this helps