SY-300- Adding external pedal to SY300

Started by Anzhe, May 19, 2017, 01:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anzhe

I own an EHX pitch for which is better for producing bass guitar sounds with acoustics. Before I used AB switch and on the left I had clean signal, on the right I hooked EHX + another EQ pedal to boost it. The idea now is to add EHX pedal to SY300 and call it when there is a patch nrXX called. This patch would be sent to a SUB output. This way SY would behave like an AB switcher and the EHX pedal would be always on and under the pedalboard. I hope you got the idea. A propper bass sound needs an eq too, I was thinking of using SY300 fir a switcher and an EQ.

Possible or must I use phisical pedals like before?

Anzhe

Looks like this is not an option, but this would work too: I hooked EHX Pitrch Fork through THRU/RETURN and the bass sounds awesome. Because I don't want to double press (EHX + SY300) when I want bass sound I need to tell only a specific patch number to use thru?return effect. That way EHX could be under the pedalboard and always ON, when I would need a bass sound I would just call patch Nr. 4 and this patch would get the effect from send return. Possible?

EDIT: Solved and that's now my final settings. I just have it ON with only one patch and it works great.