RC-300 - Advanced Looping Technique

Started by or_sarusi, January 21, 2016, 02:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

or_sarusi

hi every body
been wondering if anybody knows\wants to know how to assign 3 different rhythms to 3 different tracks -  just solved it

in single track mode
memory edit>assign(X) rhythm pattern > min + max same pattern(X) > toggle> src > track 1 rec\dub
memory edit>assign(2) rhythm pattern > min + max same pattern(X) > toggle> src > track 1 play
memory edit>assign(3) rhythm pattern > min + max same pattern(y) > toggle> src > track 2 rec\dub
memory edit>assign(4) rhythm pattern > min + max same pattern(y) > toggle> src > track 2 play

etc.

if you have loop sync and tempo sync on it could be great going through rhythms on the same beat.

please comment if you found it useful or not

regards
Or

nunoj

Very useful and great tip

Elantric

Arnieus

Very Useful
Thank you. I have been trying to accomplish something like this by downloading .WAV drum loops into tracks. Then recording guitar parts over them or just use them for rhythm. If LOOP END is set to immidiate I can stop the track to pause the rhythm. When the WAV file is too loud I set the play level for that track at 50 and record level at 200 trying to balance them. Clunky I know but I couldn't think of any other way. Can't wait to try this.