GP10- Some Wave synth action

Started by rolandvg99, December 26, 2014, 09:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolandvg99

Had a little fun with a patch I made using the WAVE synth of the GP-10 modeling pool. Using SAW, amp, phaser, chorus, EQ and reverb for FX. The chorus and phaser are used in 0 depth mode to shape the sound combined with amp and EQ.

SawReedFade
To V or not to V: That is the question.

My little Soundcloud corner

Rhcole

Really nice sax-like sound! Nice.

rolandvg99

To V or not to V: That is the question.

My little Soundcloud corner

bart.osek

I know this is quite old thread, but is it possible to share this GP-10 patch (if already done sorry for my ignorance)?

I am amazed with it and I am really curious how it will behave when the input is a bowed string coming from my "13-pin" 5-string violin and not the plucked guitar;-)

JiveTurkey

Quote from: bart.osek on September 27, 2018, 05:37:30 AM
I know this is quite old thread, but is it possible to share this GP-10 patch (if already done sorry for my ignorance)?

I am amazed with it and I am really curious how it will behave when the input is a bowed string coming from my "13-pin" 5-string violin and not the plucked guitar;-)
Yes please, Rolandvg99! Sounds great!

alexmcginness

VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

aliensporebomb

The backing riff is really cool - it sounds like a baritone sax doing the bass line and a clavinette doing the chord partials and the whole thing is run through a Sherman Filterbank.  Very cool and unusual effect!
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.