Wanted: RMC orange saddle (LGX-SA)

Started by jassy, October 25, 2014, 10:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jassy

Well one of my LGX-SA saddles is dead.

I contacted RMC and my model is PBGS11 ORANGE (color mark on the cable) and this kind old and its no longer manufactured, so the only solution is to change all the saddles with new ones (with an significant cost).

If you had to do the same in your Godin in the past and you have some LGX-SA orange saddle replaced and unused, would be very interested in buying a couple of them to replace the damaged saddle in my Godin and avoid having to change the whole set.

Thanks.

jassy

Im still searching for a couple of saddles for my LGX Godin.
Lately Im playing it another time and I love it so much so I would love to replace my bad one.
So please if you have 1 or 2 spare RMC saddles PBGS11 ORANGE (color mark on the cable) I would love to make an agreement for it.
Thank you.
Question for those who are more knowledgeable in this matter, is there any possibility of using an alternative saddle from the RMC brand?
Someone offer me some RMC saddles of a Godin nylon guitar, they wouldn't be worth anything right?

arpeggio34

Hello i had the same with my Godin xtsa.
I had some replacement new saddles from a companie in germany.
If you are still interested let me know and i will find the email adres for you.
Dian from the Netherlands

jassy

Quote from: arpeggio34 on July 29, 2020, 06:34:11 AM
Hello i had the same with my Godin xtsa.
I had some replacement new saddles from a companie in germany.
If you are still interested let me know and i will find the email adres for you.
Dian from the Netherlands
Sent you a message, im interested, let me know please.