Wireless - covers band - Nottingham UK - GR-55 first outing

Started by Headless68, April 17, 2014, 10:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headless68

My covers band is playing at Shardlow Marina on May 4th and at the Greyhound pub in Beeston Nottingham on 10th May
First outing for the GR-55 live - sounds good at rehearsal so looking forward to it :-)

gumtown

Maybe you can share with us a recording of one song from the show?
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Headless68

Shardlow Marina gig now moved to 17th May (venue management change & new guy unaware of booking )

Had a full band rehearsal last night & got to try the patches I have been downloading and creating - really sounding great :-)

One thing I have noticed when i copy and pasting patches sometimes the original patch (that I'm copying over) keeps some elements like the assigns or the normal picks switched on - even when I change them & save the patch again it goes back - odd) on the whole though I'm having a blast with the GR-55 :-)

Headless68

Ok - first gig done - really happy with the sound - had one rouge patch that was too loud other than that it was spot on - I seemed to get a clearer cut through the whole mix of the band too -
only short cell phone clips so nothing quality wise to show yet

Fergie 812

Quote from: Headless68 on April 17, 2014, 10:05:42 AM
My covers band is playing at Shardlow Marina on May 4th and at the Greyhound pub in Beeston Nottingham on 10th May
First outing for the GR-55 live - sounds good at rehearsal so looking forward to it :-)
The Greyhound is a great venue, played there earlier this year with our AC/DC Tribute, great crowd and atmosphere......enjoy!!
Yamaha Pacifica 812,Blackstar Ht-20,Fender Telecaster 67 Custom , Roland Gr55, Roland Fantom FA76,Viscount DB3, Korg X5, Roland Super JX10.

Headless68

The pic above is at the Greyhound - one of my fav places to play :-)