VG-99 - Nevermore

Started by A2theT, February 08, 2008, 05:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A2theT

PATCH NAME: Nevermore

Version: 1.01
Category: Metal

Style: Metal

Description: Heavy sound from their album "This Godless Endevour".   CosmGuitar1 is a baratone dropped to Bflat for playing the rhythms (becase its really played on a 7 string).  Guitar 2 is a regular guitar dropped to Eflat for playing the leads.  You switch between baratone rhythm and lead with the s1/s2 buttons on the Gk-3.

I think this is very close to their sound.  You can hear a sample in the .mp3

FileType: .mid/.g9e

I removed the .g9e file because it contained system information. Just trying to get rid of the land mines.
V-Moderator
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

Kostas Greece

Very good.... Tomorrow I'll have my vg-99 at last! I'll plan to download it to mine!!!!
Fender American Lone Star Strat (HSS+floyd rose), Roland VG-99, FC-300, Roland GR-20

gorizzle

For some reason I'm unable to get any sound out of this patch. Any help would be much appreciated:)

Thanks for this awesome patch. Sound AMAZING in your MP3:)

Brent Flash

Quote from: gorizzle on September 27, 2010, 06:30:33 PM
For some reason I'm unable to get any sound out of this patch. Any help would be much appreciated:)

Check FOOT VOLUME in the FX section and PATCH LEVEL. Sometimes the patch gets saved with it down. If that does not do it let me know and I will check it out for you.

A2theT

Quote from: gorizzle on September 27, 2010, 06:30:33 PM

Thanks, I just downloaded the patch from the forum and imported the patch into my VG.
I had no sound but moved GK volume and it was there.  In any case here is an updated version which may work better for you.

HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars