GT-1 - rotary effect auto switching?

Started by nomorename, November 18, 2017, 08:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomorename

Hi,
I'm not really familiar with the rotary effect, but I notice that on the boss gt-1 patch it automatically switches between "slow" and "fast" and I can't find any way to control the switch speed? I also noticed that when I manually add a rotary effect to other patches it doesn't seem to automatically switch. How do I control whether it automatically switches or not? And in "auto" mode, how do I control the switch speed?
Cheers, Igor

admin

I'm not really familiar with the rotary effect, but I notice that on the boss gt-1 patch it automatically switches between "slow" and "fast" and I can't find any way to control the switch speed?

Use BTS and review the Control Assignments for the patches to learn about this important function

Learn about the internal and wave pedal and read all PDFs here:
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=88.0

nomorename

Hi,
Thanks for your reply!

Indeed, I manage to enable switching between rotary fast/slow by using the assign. However, I haven't found a way to switch off the automatic cycling between fast/slow for patch P77 "Lezly Heaven".  I have tried to set all the CTL/EXP settings to "off", but the setting keeps on cycling and I have no idea how to disable (or enable) it.
Any ideas about that?

Best Regards,
Igor

admin

Quote from: superweh on November 19, 2017, 05:46:54 AM
Hi,
Thanks for your reply!

Indeed, I manage to enable switching between rotary fast/slow by using the assign. However, I haven't found a way to switch off the automatic cycling between fast/slow for patch P77 "Lezly Heaven".  I have tried to set all the CTL/EXP settings to "off", but the setting keeps on cycling and I have no idea how to disable (or enable) it.
Any ideas about that?

Best Regards,
Igor
Learn about the old tools included in every Boss GT unit,  - The Internal Pedal and the  Wave Pedal., its an LFO that can be a Source for automatic  FX Control on a specific patch

Read
What's the Wave pedal? What's the Internal pedal?
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=8782.0

nomorename

Yeah, I've looked into that, turned everything off, it still keeps on cycling...
When I use other patches and manually add the rotary effect it doesn't do this, and I can control the behaviour...
Very strange.
Cheers, Igor

Brak(E)man

I have looked everywhere both in gt1 and TS , can't locate the source, it's not affected by tempo.
It must be the wave pedal but I can't find an assign.
Don't know what else it could be but.....
It's odd but maybe I'm not looking in all spots.
swimming with a hole in my body

I play Country music too, I'm just not sure which country it's from...

"The only thing worse than a guitar is a guitarist!"
- Lydia Lunch

admin

Brak(E)man

swimming with a hole in my body

I play Country music too, I'm just not sure which country it's from...

"The only thing worse than a guitar is a guitarist!"
- Lydia Lunch