GR-55- Roland gr55 with godin multiac, volume problems.

Started by Lee evzy, June 27, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee evzy

Hi there. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with a problem I'm noticing on my Roland gr55 when I use it with my godin multiac.
When I change a patch, the volume goes full blast on my guitar, Like I have turned the fader up full on it. When I touch the control on my godin it then all of sudden drops to the position it is set at? It's almost like the preset volume on every channel is set to full, regardless of what my guitars volume is set at. I haven't a clue on how or what is causing this to happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm having to mess with my guitar volume every tine I change a patch. Thanks. Lee.

kimborg

This is the case when the actual patch controls your tone volume, for instance through the expression pedal. When you dial in the patch, the pedal position (now working as a volum pedal) will override the guitar volume fader. Touch the fader, and it overrides the expression pedal. So if you only want the guitar fader to control volume, disable the tone volume setting in the patch. Or keep you volume fader at max and control the patch volume with the expression pedal. Your choise.