GP-10 - INDIA pack by Ainsoph

Started by ainsoph, May 12, 2016, 05:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ainsoph

DeRigueur

Fender GC-1 -- Boss SY-1000 -- Alto TS112A

Rolloq

JoBoss

The very essence of India captured in all its brilliance...Damir..you're surely one of a kind ..a Wizard with the magical halo and hand, where the GP-10 simply is putty in your hands and reproduces sounds whatever you wish off it....a real musical genius in every sense...v lucky to have you on this forum.....and an honor....will never know how you go about it  :o....simply stupendous...Hats off !!  :) ;)

ainsoph

Quote from: DeRigueur on May 12, 2016, 06:31:16 AM
Nice!  Very creative.
Thank you !

Quote from: Rolloq on May 12, 2016, 09:21:36 AM
Well done Ainsoph.
Rolloq  ;)
;)

Quote from: joseph_mt on May 12, 2016, 10:18:46 AM
The very essence of India captured in all its brilliance...Damir..you're surely one of a kind ..a Wizard with the magical halo and hand, where the GP-10 simply is putty in your hands and reproduces sounds whatever you wish off it....a real musical genius in every sense...v lucky to have you on this forum.....and an honor....will never know how you go about it  :o....simply stupendous...Hats off !!  :) ;)
So special compliments will make me blush :) You live in India , right ? Then i am extra glad you said it captures its essence :) Thank you !

Elantric

QuoteSo special compliments will make me blush :) You live in India , right ? Then i am extra glad you said it captures its essence :) Thank you !
True - joseph_mt resides in Kerala, India

And I concur with statement below!
Quote.Damir..you're surely one of a kind ..a Wizard with the magical halo and hand, where the GP-10 simply is putty in your hands and reproduces sounds whatever you wish off it....a real musical genius in every sense...v lucky to have you on this forum.....and an honor....will never know how you go about it  :o....simply stupendous...Hats off !!  :) ;)

Autana

Quote from: joseph_mt on May 12, 2016, 10:18:46 AM
Damir..you're surely one of a kind ..a Wizard with the magical halo and hand

Wonderful!! thanks amigo, on behalf of the whole VGF community, what you're doing with your contributions, and now into amazing packages (which more than appearance is a symbol of reliability and personality) is going beyond technological/musical facts, it is a role model about the true spirit that should prevail nowadays.
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

ainsoph

Quote from: Autana on May 12, 2016, 11:35:45 AM
Wonderful!! thanks amigo, on behalf of the whole VGF community, what you're doing with your contributions, and now into amazing packages (which more than appearance is a symbol of reliability and personality) is going beyond technological/musical facts, it is a role model about the true spirit that should prevail nowadays.

I need "<3" emoticon to reply to your always meaningfull message ! :)

yuri

Bravo Slovenac , svaka cast !   Iako ja  vise volim Balkanske i YU zvukove nego indijske   ;) Ja sam iz Mostarac  u Italiji .Bravo Sloveno, Great !  Although I prefer the Balcan and Yugoslavien  sounds than India .Thanks  for  your work and posting ,  for this great forum !

ainsoph

Quote from: yuri on May 13, 2016, 08:29:09 AM
Bravo Slovenac , svaka cast !   Iako ja  vise volim Balkanske i YU zvukove nego indijske   ;) Ja sam iz Mostarac  u Italiji .Bravo Sloveno, Great !  Although I prefer the Balcan and Yugoslavien  sounds than India .Thanks  for  your work ,  for this great forum !

Hvala , velik balkanski pozdrav u Italiju ! :)  Welcome  ! :)

mchad

An amazing and generous man. Thank you Ainsoph.

CodeSmart

Quote from: mchad on May 14, 2016, 02:46:08 PM

Indeed he is. Thank you very much Ainsoph  :)

By the way...., if going into ethnic stuff and moving up North towards Winterfell you'll find new tasks like the Swedish Nyckelharpa. I'll bet this is impossible to replicate on Guitar, no way it can be done ;)

(she starts playing after 2 mins)

But I got more gear than I need...and I like it!

gumbo

That is INCREDIBLE!!   :o

I guess that's what happens when you allow a typewriter manufacturer to diversify into musical instruments...   ???

What's the betting that Ainsoph cracks it anyway...   ;)

Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

ainsoph

Quote from: mchad on May 14, 2016, 02:46:08 PM
More to come ;)

Quote from: CodeSmart on May 14, 2016, 04:54:43 PM
Indeed he is. Thank you very much Ainsoph  :)
By the way...., if going into ethnic stuff and moving up North towards Winterfell you'll find new tasks like the Swedish Nyckelharpa. I'll bet this is impossible to replicate on Guitar, no way it can be done ;)
Quote from: gumbo on May 14, 2016, 05:10:55 PM
That is INCREDIBLE!!   :o
I guess that's what happens when you allow a typewriter manufacturer to diversify into musical instruments...   ???
What's the betting that Ainsoph cracks it anyway...   ;)

Indeed , its a mix of typewriter sound with violin :D ... maybe we could do it in next generation Boss product with AHSM ( audio holographic sample modeling ) = if it is nonexisting yet they shoud invent it ! :)) ... Poor limited GP-10 is almost totaly squeezed under my manipulations :P

mikelikesgp10

I love Indian music. I am new here. Is there a way for me to download these beautiful patches? Thanks

admin

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=18135.0;attach=14162

The thread topic Patches are always attached to the 1st post in each thread in our patch exchange areas

Only registered VguitarForums members may download these files , guests don't see these working URL Links.