Precision Guitar Synth (Windows/Mac OSX)

Started by Elantric, June 05, 2013, 03:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

Precision Guitar Synth (Windows/Mac OSX)

DEMO VIDEOS:

Apologies for my terrible guitar playing! This software is now available for download for $10. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...

Get in touch through youtube, email (deansumner@sky.com), or just send payment through paypal (you can send money to me by entering my email address in paypal) and I will send you a link to download. Plus, any updates will be sent to you for free!

This is my first piece of software. I realize you are taking a risk by sending $10 to a stranger. But trust me! I will help you out if you need, and will be available to contact everyday.

This is a monophonic subtractive synthesiser with a pitch tracking algorithm - designed for use with a standard electric guitar (can also be used with microphone or other instruments, although microphones can introduce problems with background noise - feel free to experiment!). It has been designed for a guitarist who wants to make electronic music but doesn't play keyboard. An audio interface is required to connect your guitar to the computer.

Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced - 3 versions for varying skill levels, in-built tutorial included with each instance to teach you how to use the software.

Works as a standalone (no DAW support YET! Watch this space....), BUT includes metronome and audio record out so that the synth can be used in projects.

4 x Oscillator, Envelopes, LFO's, 2 x Filters, FX section (chorus, distortion, bitcrusher, delay, reverb), preset section for saving/loading sounds, audio record out, in-built tutorial, guitar tuner.

WAV player - don't have a guitar? Switch to WAV mode and run audio files through the synth!

Buy the synth and I will send a download link to you immediately. Any problems, get in touch. I have tested this software extensively, but if you do need help I will walk you through any problems.

I have spent a long time designing and testing this product. I've made it available for what I consider a fair price. I own all the rights to sell this product. Please do not sell/torrent/share/edit this software!