Fishman SUPPORT Grade A!

Started by keg8605, April 01, 2014, 11:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keg8605

Just wanted to give Fishman some praise.  As much as we know the Triple Play is a newer evolving product for them they are doing a great job of supporting it.  I've had a good amount of contact with them. 

First -  I had an issue with the A string not working if you wiggled the cable from the pickup.  They sent me a replacement with a shipping label to return the faulty unit. 

Second -  I've emailed back and forth with them regarding my issues with getting it to work with mainstage. They got back to me with a nice detailed response of why it wont work as a plug in but that I could run it stand alone along with mainstage. 

Lastly - I'm having an issue where my battery level indicator in the app only flashes like once a minute.  They responded right away with a possible solution for me to try.  (Repairing the dongle and TP guitar). 

All of these have been more than just one response emails.  I am getting good results with the product as well now.  Even with this last battery hiccup, my live rig is working fine.  I have a nice live setup with mainstage and switching patches in both Mainstage, Axe FX and the triple play app all with my Liquid Foot Pro midi controller.  Its a VERY versatile, professional sounding rig. 

shawnb

I agree, they've been outstanding!
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp