VG-99 on duty with RaSR, live in Risør, Norway on November 21st, 2014.

Started by rolandvg99, December 21, 2014, 03:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolandvg99

A blues-rockin' threesome from our Friday night show. (Small stage, lots of bleed)
The guitar and FX is all VG-99.

Oh, Pretty Woman -> Cheap Sunglasses -> Just Got Paid
To V or not to V: That is the question.

My little Soundcloud corner

alexmcginness

VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

whippinpost91850

Vade

Your SoundCloud page is a bit like the set list of my dreams. I ended up giving your rendition of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" a "like" as your intro and outro on that pretty much blew me away; tone, technique, innovation... Kudos!
Drachen; Fender FTP Strat w/internal GK-3, Godin xtSA w/FTP, Boss GP-10, VoiceLive 3, Scarlett 18i8, ZBox IQ01, On-Lap 1502i, D:fine 4088, 4E Dual Axis Exp Pedal, VoiceSolo FX-150, Yamaha DXR 10, Gem. M2 Flute, Special 20 Harmonicas. Fender Deluxe Reverb Mahogany Cane.

https://soundcloud.com/vadie

rolandvg99

Headless68

sounds great - and great playing too

interesting that you run straight into the desk - do you have a dedicated monitor ? I have only tried this once to be fair and I didnt like the lack of control live but not having to take amps is worth investigating :-)

Headless

Smash

Well the hand has certainly recovered then!

Some properly blistering stuff going on there - great sound for a 3 piece and nice and tight.

Top playing mate

joaobraga

rolandvg99

Thx, guys. There is a monitor running centre stage with vocals and guitar. I rely on my IEMs and have done so for close to 20 years.