VGuitar Members in U.A.E. ?

Started by Elantric, August 25, 2014, 08:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

Utensil is seeking other members who  are based in the U.A.E to meet up in person or at least connect in some personal form assuming they are up for it.

Contact Utensil here:
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=6936

cvsucu

guitar mods in UAE

Dear Utensil, I am inspired by your posts/mods/ work and would love to chat with you privately. I live in Abu Dhabi and I can also pay for consultancy or even actual work on guitar mods. My mbl is 0506673601 and my email cristian@amadeus.ae. Give me a shout asap if this sounds interesting. krgds, Cris

utensil

hey Cris, sounds great will give you a call sometime tomorrow and we can chat. I live in Dubai but occasionally visit Abu Dhabi. would love to chat guitars and related tech.

talk then . rgrds Karan

cvsucu

Karan, unbelievable, but I only saw your reply now... after just... 2 years :-( by chance.
And you replied the same day... what a shame...
Are you still in UAE?

Wait... I now recall we did speak over the phone. I'm am getting really old.
Are you still in UAE?
If yes, let's get together sometime.
Let me know when you visit Abu Dhabi next... I have a lot of gadgets to show you and discuss on.
Should be fun :-)

Please share your mbl nbr.

utensil

Hey Cristian,  Its odd somehow the dates of these posts don't line up since I don't feel like its been that long but nearly 3 year since. I'm still in the UAE, I'm still tinkering around with the gear (though less than I'd like to). I still come to Abu Dhabi once or twice a month on a work day trip. I'll get in touch the before the next time and maybe we grab a coffee somewhere. my num is zero five zero 664-5372.

cvsucu

Hi Karan,

Nice to hear from you and great that you are still in UAE.

I've added your mbl nbr to my contacts - you don't seem to be on Whatsapp?

Do please let me know when you come to Abu Dhabi - would like to invite you to my place to show some of my toys ;-)