Roland GR55
Boss GP10
Roland US20
GK 400 RG amp
Midi Buddy 128
Korg DTR 2000 tuner

Mauri60

Hi Elantric, Hi folks!
I'm a WIN10 user, and i have to say that either GR55 and Librarian works fine without any problem.
I don't have problems at all, even at first.
Maybe I'm only a lucky man?
I suggest to use this little program USBDEVIEW.
You may run it without installation, and he search on registry all usb peripherals and show them in a list.
in there you may uninstall or delete them from system.
From my spare hard disk ( WIN XP ) I found my 20 yrs old joysticks ( flight sim ) and almost 5 mouse and a ton literally of USB flash drives.
worst cases may deserve a try. :)
PS i upgrade WIN7 to WIN10 at first shot, but before new o.s. installation, i ever clean it with programs as Ccleaner and Glary utilities.
Nothing is impossible,if someone else will do for you.

djmyers

No solution here...just another GR-55/Windows 10/Librarian user with the exact same Librarian problem.   Floorboard works beautifully...Librarian crashes with first click after reading in the patches.  Would very much appreciate any help! 

Sandaniam

Has anyone found a solution to this librarian crashing issue yet? Mine just started doing this in the last week or so, exactly as others describe. One click on the page and done. Roland is no help at all.
Is there any other way to re-arrange the patch list so it can be uploaded to the pedal?

Getting desperate!  ???