SY-300 - Anyone Aware Of Patches To Purchase From "empyreanfx*com" in US ??

Started by zeppelin1968, November 28, 2017, 04:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeppelin1968

Well, I appreciate all the replies and verbiage, a lot to take in but nonetheless extremely useful information.

At the end of the day, this is the place for the real enthusiasts... you're not going to get any information on how and why things work the way they do and what to do if you have a problem !

I've done my part and sent eBay a complaint regarding this seller of there's... hopefully if there are many, he will get the boot !

Joe

Joe

chrish

I had to send the new guy another message to clarify because I had never contacted him before and his  response to my first contact was.

"As I said before, you will not find anything new. multiple sources, all public domain, others own friends ..., has nothing new for you. none of my products. have a good day"

So I asked the following question.

Your previous message

I never asked you any questions in the past concerning your CDs unless you re the same seller as bia_5007. Is that you also?

So just to confirm so that I understand, many if not all of your vg99, gr55,gp10,and sy-300 patches came from vguitarforums,correct?

Or did they come from sellar emptyreamfx in the United States who offers similar CD patch collections?

Thank you.

And this is the eBay seller response. response

"New message from: paradisess (237Turquoise Star)
no se el contenido ni la procedencia de productos de otros vendedores, yo no vendo material de otros vendedores.

muchos patches son trascrito por mi manualmente de un equipo a otro, este trabajo lleva miles de horas. puede encontrar en ebay vendedores ofreciendo patches para otros productos. equipos de auido teclados... etc es totalmente normal

gracias"

Here's the translation

"I do not know the content or origin of products from other sellers, I do not sell material from other sellers.
Many patches are transcribed by me manually from one team to another, this work takes thousands of hours. You can find ebay sellers offering patches for other products. teams of auido keyboards ... etc is totally normal
Thank you"

He does seem to be good at deflection and not answering the question.

Rhcole

We could copy their disks and sell them for $3 on eBay.
Heck, if ten of us did it their market would vanish.
Maybe not worth the trouble, but easily doable.

zeppelin1968

I think that's a great idea ....
but only make them that they can be downloaded !!

I would do that for a couple months (cause I'm home and can:)    unfortunately I can't get the files to do so... back when I tried to see who this was and
where the files came from, it stated that they would not sell to Canada .... but if Several of us can get hold of them, we can undercut him majorly and donate money back to this site...
Or where ever you could think of ...

He'd be pissed... too good my friend !!

Joe
Joe

billbax

How the mind boggles :)

gumbo

Whew!!

I'm glad I'm not making breakout boxes....   :o
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

pasha811

I am shocked. Not owning a SY300 I rarely look into this sub area of the vg forum.
I think Rchole idea is great, using their own weapons.
In any case that's the dark side of Internet these days everybody can pretend to be something or someone different..

>:(
Listen to my music at :  http://alonetone.com/pasha/