SY-300 - RC-300 calling patch on SY-300

Started by Anzhe, May 12, 2017, 09:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anzhe

Hi,

I want RC-300's preset number 3 to call SY-300's predefined preset number. Number 3 on RC should call number 15 on SY, number 4 on RC should call 10 on SY. Numbers are just an example...Is this doable via midi or should nr 3 call same number on SY?

This one is why I opened this topic: I'll setup my presets so when I'll call preset nr X on RC, it'll call a preset nr Y on SY. But I want more - I need to call preset nr 4 with only a button when needen. I use AB switch now and when I press it, it switches to my EHX pitch fork which I use for transforming acoustic guitar to bass guitar. If I could somehow call preset nr 4 on SY with just a click and would then return to predefined patch with also just a click, I could get rid of extra octaver...any ideas?

gumtown

Yes you can do that.
If you use SY-300 Tone Studio editor, under the SYSTEM tab (bottom right corner of the page), select PROGRAM MAP.
from there set each sy-300 patch you want the corresponding patch number to call up.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Anzhe

I'm not sure if I understand, sorry my english isn't perfect. I assume this is an answer for my 1st question, what about the 2nd?

Is there a way to call patch nr 4 with one press of a button and then get back to the patch that was set before? Thanks

Edit: is this what you meant - when I press patch 3 on RC and then RC calls patch nr X on SY, I can programm the SY that the next patch only in this case is patchnr 4?

Anzhe

I'm just not able to solve that. I could use CTL1 to call patch nr. 4 but the problem is I can't return to the previous patch. I'm at patch 99 and I want to call patch nr 4 with CTL1 and then I somehow have to go back to patch 99 with one button.

Anzhe

If I go to porgram map, how can I set that patch 99 is calling patch 4? Is this correct? Can I set up then to move to correspodnig patch with CTL 1?

Anzhe

EDIT: I solved it but I had to do it on SY 300 and not on TONE STUDIO. It somehow didn't work there don't know why...Now I press CTL1 to get to P04 and then I press CTL2 or CTL3 to return. Would rather press CTL1 again to return but...

CTL1 on U99 should call P04 and then return to U99 when pressed again. What am I dpoing wrong because I cannot call P04?