GP-10 - BTS 1.1.1

Started by beatpete, March 13, 2017, 08:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beatpete

I see there is a new version of BTS 1.1.1 Has this fixed the library issues (PC)?
https://www.boss.info/us/support/by_product/gp-10/updates_drivers/d02c1a00-8ce2-431c-bd60-49aee8ee1eb4/

Cups

Messed with it last night. Soooooooooo happy everything is working as it should. I love my GP-10.

47Flyer

I think that I may still be having some issues with BTS 1.1.1.  I don't know if it's me or not but here is the issue.  I have created a patch which is using a combination of my regular pickups and a modeled guitar.  I used the tremolo FX on that patch routed to ctl1 and saved it on the GP-10 while not connected to the BTS.  When I saved my patches to BTS as a setlist then reloaded that setlist to the GP-10 the tremolo and ctl setting were there but all of the parameters had been reset to "0".  When I would use ctl1 I could not hear any tremolo effect even though it was functioning as an FX switch.  I had to make adjustments on the GP-10 itself and save that patch with the write button on the GP-10.  Even with the new version of BTS I have to be very careful and check the functionality of all of my patches prior to a gig because I'm never sure of what BTS has done to my settings.  Anyone else still having similar issues?

admin

Your patch not saving correctly issue typically occurs when there are mutual redundant Control Assignments.

upload the problem *.tsl patch for others to help debug   

47Flyer

Here is the patch that I'm having issues with.  Every time I send the setlist which contains this patch to my GP-10 it sets all of the effects parameters for tremolo to "0".  Thanks for looking.  Let me know if you see any issues with it please.

Cups

Ha!
I have a patch with Tremolo too that won't save the trem. Darnedest thing. Haven't revisited it in a while though.