GT-1 - Assigning CTL

Started by watdfactsez, December 23, 2016, 08:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watdfactsez

Some patches have assigns active, so that when you select CTL1, the assigns bring in extra functions. You need to turn off all your assigns on the patch in question and things will work as you expect.

Kenni

Hi!

Here's a video on using assigns on the GT-1  ;D

Cheers!

gumtown

You only need to turn 'off' the Assigns using the CTL pedal, if the CTL assigns interfere or conflict with your requirements.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

jimgondo

Quote from: watdfactsez on December 23, 2016, 08:11:34 PM
Some patches have assigns active, so that when you select CTL1, the assigns bring in extra functions. You need to turn off all your assigns on the patch in question and things will work as you expect.

I was able to assign some effects with varying parameters to the CTL1 button, but I have noticed two things sometimes happen: (1) the orange light stays on when I press it, even though it does activate the effects I wanted and (2) sometimes the effect I assigned is activated with or without pressing the ctl1 button, that is the effect got added regardless of the the ctl1 button being pressed. Suggestions. I tried watching the video mentioned below and it did not help as I do not have extra footswitches. I just want to add a solo boost and some delay perhaps for a solo when I press the ctl1 button. Then when I turn it off, I expect those effects to get turned off as well. I've tried with the Tone Studio software as well as working with the unit directly.