Hello from Littleton Colorado!

Started by iusemidi, February 18, 2015, 04:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iusemidi

I've been a GR 33 player since 2003.
I think it's about time to buy a GR 55
I also own a GI-20 and bought a Sound module, what a pain that was!

I'm hoping the GR55 will do what the 33 does for me and also replace the need for seperate effects for my guitar.

shawnb

Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

DreamTheory

Quote from: iusemidi on February 18, 2015, 04:07:04 PMI'm hoping the GR55 will do what the 33 does for me and also replace the need for seperate effects for my guitar.

There are some things in life where I feel you cannot fake it: real vanilla extract vs. imitation vanilla... real wood floors, real leather jackets, real candle light... and I have to admit that real analog pedals cannot be beat, but the quantity, quality, variety, and simplicity of the GR 55 FX more than compensate for this caveat.

electric: Epiphone Dot semihollow body, acoustic: mahogany jumbo, recording: Cubase Artist 11 or Tascam DP008

iusemidi

Nice

Now I been reading the Forums about the GP 10...maybe use a split 13 pin cable and run the GP 10 for just the guitar sounds and have my trusty GR33 for all the keyboard sounds.

Elantric

Now I been reading the Forums about the GP 10...maybe use a split 13 pin cable and run the GP 10 for just the guitar sounds and have my trusty GR33 for all the keyboard sounds.

There is a Roland US-20 A/B/Y GK-13 Splitter pedal designed precisely for this purpose
http://www.rolandus.com/products/us-20/