FTP setting that are Global (preserved in Basic & HW mode)

Started by utensil, April 23, 2013, 03:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utensil

Anyone know which settings from the FTP software are saved to the controller and work without the FTP software (for example with an ipad). It's apparent that the string sensitivities are preserved but are any of the other settings like tune base,dynamics etc. So far it doesn't seem so, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has heard anything formal, I haven't seen any other settings mentioned.

thebrushwithin

Not sure, but when support tried to help me resolve my global tuning issue, he said my problem sounded like a hardware issue, so he told me how to reset the controller to defaults. Elantric posted the directions from my email on the future forum. So, it seems like the controller does hold some settings.
Here is how you do it:

"Try returning the tripleplay controller to defaults.  Unplug the receiver and turn off the controller.  While holding the D-Pad button forward (towards the headstock), turn the device on.  Then, turn it off for two seconds and turn it back on again.

Then, turn it off again.  While holding the D-Pad button backward (towards the strap button at the tail), turn the device on again.  Then, turn it off for two seconds and turn it back on again. "

shawnb

I'm pretty sure its the set of entries under the 'Global' submenu that comes up when you press the left arrow on the dpad - sensitivities, tune base and pitch bend range.   
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp