Sonuus i2m & Oriental Solist Trumpet - Direct free improvisation

Started by ainsoph, September 05, 2016, 02:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slooky

Autana

Great Ainsoph! sound COOL and free (jazz),  you will lift up Miles/Ornette of graves   ;D     BTW, nice tonal articulation from your patch, it open interesting possibilities with brass combinations. 
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

sixeight

ainsoph

Quote from: Autana on September 05, 2016, 09:56:19 AM
Great Ainsoph! sound COOL and free (jazz),  you will lift up Miles/Ornette of graves   ;D     BTW, nice tonal articulation from your patch, it open interesting possibilities with brass combinations.

Amigo gracias ! :) i just hope they wont "Turn in their's graves" hearing how we struggle with always difficult guitar-to-trumpet dynamics and latencies  :)))))  ... not sure which of my few new patches you meant but glad you tested ! :)

Quote from: slooky on September 05, 2016, 04:55:23 AM
Very nice Ainsoph! ;D

Thanks friend :)

Quote from: sixeight on September 05, 2016, 10:32:24 AM
Fascinating. Really like this off the scale improvisation.

:)

Autana

Quote from: ainsoph on September 05, 2016, 03:26:06 PM
... not sure which of my few new patches you meant but glad you tested ! :)

Thanks friend :)

:)

Hahaha :)) spirits know very well the term "latency" because they live in the eternity :))   
No tested, I meant what heard from your demo play, I like the articulation, is that the same patch in your collection? or any variation?
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

ainsoph

Quote from: Autana on September 06, 2016, 10:12:00 PM

Hahaha :)) spirits know very well the term "latency" because they live in the eternity :))   
No tested, I meant what heard from your demo play, I like the articulation, is that the same patch in your collection? or any variation?

matter = latency of quantum field :)) ..... as i read word "patch" i thought you meant any of my GP recent ones :) , ... this trumpet is a preset of Oriental Solist ( for NI Kontakt )