VG-99 - all patches for VG-99 Librarian (2008- March)

Started by ajvdn, March 22, 2008, 01:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajvdn

Hi,

I noticed I can't remove this message, but I can modify it.

I have posted my renewed backup file, and I'll try to post a file every month or so. This backup file contains all files I have found here and on other forums. Also it contains my personal files. Some of my (AJ) files are still a work in progress.

Regards,
AJ

telengard

Quote from:  ajvdn
Hi, here is my backup file made on 13-04-2008.

It contains all files that I have found and all my personal files. Please warn if I have missed someting.

Feel free to clean up this file and repost it. Patches with the same name are not always the same patch.

Regards
AJ

Great idea, thanks for posting.  Once I get some free time I'll try it out.

~telengard
Still stuck in the 1980s.  My mame cabinet, mini home studio, and 8 bit game room:
www.briansturk.com

ajvdn

Hi, here is my backup file made on 31-07-2008.

It contains all files that I have found and all my personal files. Please warn if I have missed someting that was posted before 31-07-2008
Feel free to clean up this file and repost it. Patches with the same name are not always the same patch.

Regards
AJ

This is a file that you open with your librarian. To do so you start up Librarian then select "OPEN" then select the file. You can then write any of the patches to the VG by hitting "WRITE" next to the patch. It will write the patch into whatever number patch you have selected. You must save the patch in the VG for it to stay. It is safe to write any of the patches to the VG from the Librarian.

clearlight

Best file EVER!

thanks so much.
Just for kicks, what was the procedure for making this file?
My Music
My Band Website
GUITARS: 2x RG1521, 3x RG321 w/gk, Rg721 Fretless Modified, AmStd FatStrat w/gk, various others....
XV5050,Triton etc..
KOMPLETE 7
VGUITAR Stuff: VG99, FC300, RC5-

Brent Flash

Quote from: clearlight on October 21, 2008, 06:37:59 PM
Just for kicks, what was the procedure for making this file?
This will get you started making librarian files. https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,1071.0.html

dhaiphi

Thanks for this librarian file, ajvdn !