GR-55 - Clean Tele with B string bender.

Started by Jim Williams, May 30, 2012, 03:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Williams

I was farting around with a way to make a cool B string bender patch and I made a good clean tone that is very expressive. Play light and the warm soft and clean tones fill up the room but when you pick hard your notes really get some of the bite you need. The bender is on the exp pedal but it is chromatic instead of a bend. This is one of the limitations of the unit we will have to contend with untill Roland makes a more expensive unit with a quad-core processor.

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.

randyrocker

Quote from: Jim Williams on May 30, 2012, 03:54:59 PM
I was farting around with a way to make a cool B string bender patch and I made a good clean tone that is very expressive. Play light and the warm soft and clean tones fill up the room but when you pick hard your notes really get some of the bite you need. The bender is on the exp pedal but it is chromatic instead of a bend. This is one of the limitations of the unit we will have to contend with untill Roland makes a more expensive unit with a quad-core processor.

Jim, Awesome I will be sure to test this I have a B -Bender Tele so I will see how ya did.. haha just joking man I will give it a shot :)
Hard to emulate that B -Bender I can't even do it with my Morpheus pedal close but haha its all good fun ;)

strayhorse45

Hey Jim

I found he B Bender fascinating to play around with. Thank you!  ;)

Jim Williams

The guitar tone is cool but the bender not so much.

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.