VG-99 - Frank Zappa - "The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution"

Started by Brent Flash, July 07, 2008, 07:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent Flash

This patch is kinda like the Acoustic Fusion patch that was mentioned on another thread so I thought I would post it. It is a lot of fun even if you don't play the song.

Patch below. You must be signed in to see it.

vanceg

Nice. Thanks!  I'll check this one out tonight.  Frank and Adrian Belew are the two players who's tones I would like to play around with.  I haven't yet started in with trying to emulate other folks tones - mainly building my own.... so this is a treat for me. thanks.

Vance

RushFan

Yes that's even cooler than the Acoustic Fusion preset. Much crisper. That Zappa tune is crazy by the way  :P

feloniouspunk

Quote from: RushFan on July 08, 2008, 12:58:16 AM
Yes that's even cooler than the Acoustic Fusion preset. Much crisper. That Zappa tune is crazy by the way  :P

Zappa, Patrick O'Hearn and Terry Bozzio at their best!
Lots of Gear. :)

Brent Flash

Quote from: RushFan on July 08, 2008, 12:58:16 AM

I should have added that this patch was feloniouspunk's brain child. He requested it and gave me a starting point. I am just now getting two know his two identities! ;)

feloniouspunk

No, no, no, I just requested it.  I had nothing to do with it!   ;D
Lots of Gear. :)

Brent Flash

Quote from: feloniouspunk on July 08, 2008, 06:06:45 AM
No, no, no, I just requested it.  I had nothing to do with it!   ;D

Well, if you had not requested it the patch would not exist. i would say you had a lot to do with it.