Hurricane

O . K . :

Here's where my head's at :

We have to work with :

Shure high Hz 520D dynamic mic element and Bullet housing
Sennheisr M-76 low Hz cardiod condenser mic
T. C. Helicon VL3X

Objective :

To have the power of CC and Preset Changes that a Sennheiser M-76 triggers on the T.C.Helicon VL3X
but using a Shure 520D element in it's Bullet housing .

Issues are many .

Get M-76
Gut it
Figure how the led works from the 48V phantom power
Figure how to fit the leds , 5 switches in the green bullet housing
Impedance matching for the high Hz Shure 520D to low Hz of the VL3X's mic input
And other un for see-able stuff 

It's like this to me , I see the hand held Looping / Preset Changes CC  FX triggering
all from the harp mic as I play the harp just as a singer woudd trigger the VL3X's FX
and Preset changes and or CC .

The VL3X has Track automation for your backing track(s) . I can see playing my pre recorded
tracks as I blow harp in between the verse and chorus / bridge with a dynamic approach as do guitar players .

When I was younger I walked the bar with a remote wireless  mic the reaction of the crowd was always super .
Now I want to take it up a notch with the dynamic power of the VL3X's FX as I blow harp , but no bar walking
these days anymore heh heh heh , but I do wanna wow them this way with the FX changes and so forth as I blow harp .

The VL3X has midi in it as far as taking CC - Preset changes and the like - Ableton - Native Instruments - Akai have
their midi sequencers capable doing wild stuff including triggering digitally projected videos and animations on the fly
as well as mash up stuff in really cleaver ways  .

See where I'm coming  from ?

I saw demos of people wearing XYZ velocity triggers and using Ableton sequenced events as the dancers performed to the music
created & played through the sequencer as well as small hand held XYZ triggers changing visuals in real time as they danced .

I want all that I visualized to be controlled with the harp mic , the needed stuff is on the shelf to make this happen I think .

I've researching it now for over a few months since the idea struck me to make it happen .   

Any and all input would surely be appreciated .   

EZ & Thanks  :

HR