GT-100 - Patches have no sound?

Started by satch1970, January 24, 2017, 04:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satch1970

I downloaded a bunch of patches and imported the tsl file into ToneStudio. All the patches are listed but none of them have sound? I checked all the settings, input/output is correct, exp pedal to the floor still no sound? Other patches I loaded work fine not sure what I am missing? Any help greatly appreciated.

satch1970

Figured it out. The patches that I loaded into my GT-100 had the FV level set to 0. Just go into effects and edit the FV and change the level from 0.

gumtown

Saved patches will save the position the EXP pedal is in at the time,
so if the EXP/FV pedal is right back (heel down) and saved, there is no volume.
but if you change a setting in your GT-100 system/global pedal settings for "Assign Hold = on"
then the saved pedal position does not matter as the position currently of the EXP pedal takes over from patch to patch.
This saves on having volume drop outs or differences on patch change.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

satch1970

Thanks gumtown this is great for all to know.

joakes

Quote from: gumtown on February 13, 2017, 04:35:43 PM
Saved patches will save the position the EXP pedal is in at the time,
so if the EXP/FV pedal is right back (heel down) and saved, there is no volume.
but if you change a setting in your GT-100 system/global pedal settings for "Assign Hold = on"
then the saved pedal position does not matter as the position currently of the EXP pedal takes over from patch to patch.
This saves on having volume drop outs or differences on patch change.

Yes, but it doesn't work in every case. I had to change the FV values for each patch.

Just saying.

J