Author Topic: GP-10 - Nylon Real Acoustic Collection  (Read 9852 times)

Offline mccorp

Re: GP-10 - Nylon Real Acoustic Collection
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2017, 04:32:26 AM »
Amazing work with the Nylon patches. It is incredible how this GP-10 captures the tone of each of these different classical guitars.  :)
Sometimes you have to let go of the melody and focus on the rhythm

Offline Peter the GR-eat...

« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2017, 07:14:04 PM »
Just amazing!!!!
Thank you!

Offline mignolyx

« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2017, 07:40:28 PM »
Please, if i try to import the patches in the freeware GP-10 edit, it crash. Why?

Offline Elantric

« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2017, 12:29:51 AM »
Please, if i try to import the patches in the freeware GP-10 edit, it crash. Why?

Because Gumtowns GP 10 editor is still a bit of a work in progress

today the most stable is the official Boss Tone Studio for GP 10

and it's best to use that for the GP-10 patches we host here
 That is the same app that was used when a Ainsoph created hiis GP-10 nylon patches
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:31:50 AM by Elantric »

Offline Elantric

« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2017, 01:43:55 PM »
Ainsophs or Autana's  GP-10 patches will NOT load into other VG-/GR systems

However some members have successfully used the "Patch Cloning"technique to transfer Autana's GP-10  Nylon Real Acoustic patches to GR-55  / VG-99

VG-99 - GP-10 Nylon Real Acoustic Collection ported to VG99
http://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=17984.0

GR-55 - Nylon Real Acoustic Collection
http://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=19382.0

Patch Cloning
http://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=4087.0

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:55:29 PM by admsustainiac »

Offline Hurricane

« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2017, 01:46:28 PM »
Except :
 8)
(Image removed from quote.)

Inspired by the valuable contributions of other users, whom I mentioned at end of the demo video, this my first Patch Exchange post, and I chose the guitar nylon subject and Boss GP-10, looking for achieve more realistic acoustic sounds for classic, flamenco, Latin rock, pop, smooth jazz, Brazilian and other related styles.

In my country, Venezuela, musicians grown an entire life surrounded by acoustic instruments such as guitar, cuatro venezolano (ukulele cousin) tiple, mandolin, harp llanera "arpa llanera" etc. and its sound is like the air we breathe. So taking advantage of that I dared to create this patches collection (I named NyRaC - The Nylon Real Acoustic Collection), hoping  the results are at least half as good as expected.

Included audio and video demos reference. Thanks for listen and watch. Your opinions and criticisms could open a thread for technical and stylistic discussion.   

¡ Deveras socio , estas suenan de aquellas !

Tengo un socio Venenzolano [ Ross Sparrow ] que toca Reggae , ¿ aver si lo conoces ?

Really man those patches sound really great .

Thanks

EZ :

HR

Offline RandyWillcox

« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2017, 03:53:12 PM »
Thank you! You just sold me on the GP-10. I should have it Wednesday! These patches alone make it invaluable!

Offline RandyWillcox

« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2017, 07:47:57 PM »
Thank you! You just sold me on the GP-10. I should have it Wednesday! These patches alone make it invaluable!

And...I received my GP-10 Yesterday (Wednesday) as scheduled. I had family medical emergency stuff going on and a studio client in the evening, but after a long day today I was able to download the NyRAC patches and I'm so happy I did! I literally bought this unit because of the demos of these patches you made and now I'm able to list the LTD Nylon String solid body electro/acoustic guitar that I just didn't enjoy. Thank you! And these patches are record worthy. I'm so happy. If you have any kind of patreon account or something to accept donations, I will gladly send you a donation! These are incredible! Thank you again!

Offline Autana

• Rating: 35
  • guitarist keyboardist - VG fan.
« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2017, 02:11:03 PM »
Thanks so much to all for comments, I am glad to know NyRAC has been useful. I apologize for my absence in VGF, the reason is very critical circumstances in my country Venezuela. If you wish to make a donation, even with little I assure it will be very welcome. I am respectfull of forum rules, so, if interested, please msg me to inbox for details.
Best regards to everyone.

Carlos "Autana"
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

Offline CodeSmart

• Rating: 51
  • Trying to stay healthy and learn about electronics
« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2017, 03:36:11 AM »
If you wish to make a donation, even with little I assure it will be very welcome. I am respectfull of forum rules, so, if interested, please msg me to inbox for details.
Best regards to everyone.

Carlos "Autana"
I'm donating a full MIDX-20 sell to you Carlos. It was imaginable horrifying reading.
You other guys here, like me, having a job in a friendly country, sitting in a room with expensive equipment (and maybe even having the NyRac patches in your GP-10) in a nice house and with food on the table for the family, please this time, consider helping a contributing VGF friend.

Update:
A well known guy at EHX through in some bucks as well...you too?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 10:08:56 AM by CodeSmart »
Got more gear than I need...and I like it!

Offline Majiken

• Rating: 13
  • The French-surnamed American living in Germany ;-)
« Reply #160 on: July 30, 2017, 06:24:45 AM »
Fully agree, Robert!

Let me just point out that I often get notices when signing in here that this forum is not secure. Given the political situation, it might be advantageous to keep your support between yourselves and Carlos/Autana between yourselves and him- try to fly under the radar, so to speak. I hope it's not necessary, but caution may be appropriate...
Take what you need, put back a bit more, leave the place behind you better than it was before :-)

www.majiken.de

Offline Autana

• Rating: 35
  • guitarist keyboardist - VG fan.
« Reply #161 on: July 30, 2017, 12:10:40 PM »
I'm donating a full MIDX-20 sell to you Carlos. It was imaginable horrifying reading.
You other guys here, like me, having a job in a friendly country, sitting in a room with expensive equipment (and maybe even having the NyRac patches in your GP-10) in a nice house and with food on the table for the family, please this time, consider helping a contributing VGF friend.

Update:
A well known guy at EHX through in some bucks as well...you too?

Thank you! And these patches are record worthy. I'm so happy. If you have any kind of patreon account or something to accept donations, I will gladly send you a donation! These are incredible! Thank you again!

Thanks Robert, Randy (Wilcox), Kenny and everyone for kind support and help.
 - Paypal still is available for donations.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:39:44 AM by Autana »
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -