VG-88 - Roland VG-88 Issue !!!

Started by sharp2311, April 07, 2015, 05:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharp2311

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a used roland vg-88 with the gk-2. I have a Fender twin reverb amp the one with the 135 watts. I mostly play clean and that's why i bought this amp with the Electrovoice 12L speakers (SOOOOO HEAVYYY). I have a question about this product. As i said before i mostly play clean. So i connect directly my guitar to the vibrato channel of my amp and then i connect the gk-2 to roland vg-88 and back to amp to the normal channel ( the one without reverb and vibrato ). Whenever i push the volume pedal i get 2 sounds. The clean one from the vibrato channel and the sound of vg-88 but i don't want that. I want every time i push the volume pedal to cut out the guitar pickup sound and play with the gk-2. That way it woulb really fast to change sound for a solo i.e. Now i have to turn off the volume from the volume knob of my guitar and then push down the pedal of vg-88 to change it.And i lose much time. How could i do this? Does anyone knows ? please answer me.
Thanks!!

Brak(E)man

I don't think that's doable like that , you most likely have to work around that with one regular footvolume pedal for the normal pickup, that's faster in any case
swimming with a hole in my body

I play Country music too, I'm just not sure which country it's from...

"The only thing worse than a guitar is a guitarist!"
- Lydia Lunch