GT-100-Eliminate the pre programmed patches from pedal rotation

Started by Uncletim, February 14, 2017, 07:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncletim

Hey Guys:

First time poster and new owner of a GT-100 and GT-001.

I would like to eliminate the pre programmed patches from showing up in the foot pedal rotation. What I would like to do is just rotate thru the U01 to U50 banks and skip the P01 thru P50 banks. That would mean U50 is one click away from U01 and as usable as U02 would be to U01.

Presently when you click down from U01 you rotate to P50. I want to go directly to U50 instead.

It would make the whole unit more flexible and usable from a foot pedal perspective. Has anyone figured out a way to do this. I am hoping I missed something in the manual that would allow this. This seems like a no brainer to me since there is really almost no reason to ever to to the P01 thru P50 banks. You can always reload them into user slots at any time anyway. And you can certainly store them in Tone Studio if you want to recall and play thru them.

My total emphasis is solely on the user banks. Can anyone tell me if this is possible?

gumtown

There is a setting somewhere in the GT-100 (2 actually) for "Bank Extent Min" and "Bank Extent Max"
Set the Bank Extent Max from P50 down to U50, and that will cut out the Preset patches.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Uncletim

Thank you for that. For anyone wanting to know where to make the change. It is in Global Settings Play Options.

Works great. Now the upper user banks are much closer.