Drum Session for iOS Releases this week!!

Started by Derek Buddemeyer, November 21, 2016, 11:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek Buddemeyer

After a long 4 years... Drum Session (the closest thing to EZDrummer and more) will be released on the AppStore this week!  Great for guitarists and all musicians who find drum track creation tedious and extremely difficult.  Now you can create pro sounding tracks in just minutes... fully customizable and editable... check out the promo vid.  http://discchord.com/appnews/2016/11/21/drum-session-preview

Headless68

Looks interesting - yet to find a drum app I'm really happy with so will be checking this out

Derek Buddemeyer

Quote from: Headless68 on November 21, 2016, 12:34:41 PM
Looks interesting - yet to find a drum app I'm really happy with so will be checking this out

Just passed Apple review..so I imagine we will have it out mid week

Elantric

whippinpost91850

Derek, Looks pretty cool will probably have to get this. Thanks

joaobraga

Good sounding IOS drums is a nice welcome.
Thanks Derek

Derek Buddemeyer

Here's a short vid with making a track and using midi with Cubasis

Headless68

Derek Buddemeyer

whippinpost91850

Looks pretty cool Buddy, thanks for sharing

Elantric

myksara

Does it have a count in/drum intro and drum outro?
Does it have auto fills at the tap of a button/footswitch? Does it have dynamic on the fly changing from verse to bridge to chorus at the press of a button or footswitch?
I want an app similar to what a beatbuddy does..something that doesnot always need to be planned and can just be started for a wonderful spontaneous jam with quick drum beat changes on the fly whenever i want them...surprisingly all ios apps tend to miss the simplicity of the beatbuddy...any apps out there if not this one?
Guitars: Ibanez Prestige S5470, Ibanez Jem 7v, Ibanez JS2410, PRS SE Custom24, Cort  Ltd G16, Ibanez RG370Ahmz,
MultiFX: Roland GR55, Zoom 1on, BOSS GT00
Loopers: Digitech trio+, Line 6 JM4
MIDI:, MAudio Axiom24 keyboard, Alesis IO Dock with iPad air 2

admin

Derek Buddemeyer last visted. Jan 2017

Suggest ask questions on his IOS App page

http://drumsession.org