GT-100 - Need Help, I messed up the expression pedal

Started by memorex, November 13, 2016, 02:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memorex

I adjusted the expression pedal switch sensitivity (which worked OK after) and suddenly the expression pedal (other than the switch) has no effect on many patches. All the patches on which I had disabled its usual functions and programmed things like reverb or delay level to the pedal no longer work. I must have accidentally changed something at the system level, but I don't know what. The control settings on the individual patches look OK as far as I can tell. Anyone have any insight on this?

gumtown

SYSTEM/Global pedal Function for the EXP pedal must have been accidentally set to "SYSTEM".
Set it back to "Patch".
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

memorex

Thanks, gumtown, that was the problem. But I also noticed that some other system parameters had changed, like the master EQ bass and mid were on +1, and I know I had them all zeroed out. It's scary that you can mess up that much stuff just resetting the switch sensitivity. Maybe the unit is intermittent or I static'd it or something. Anyway, thanks.