MusicOverGear returns (due to Ainsoph's GP-10 Patches!)

Started by MusicOverGear, April 09, 2015, 06:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicOverGear

Just wanted to drop in and say I'm back from "sabbatical". I came here looking for info on MIDI CC input on the GP-10 (mine stopped working) and I found Asinoph's great work on original patches. Very very cool. Inspired me to check in once in a while and start contributing again. I'm a put a juicy patch in the exchange right now.

ainsoph

Quote from: MusicOverGear on April 09, 2015, 06:48:32 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say I'm back from "sabbatical". I came here looking for info on MIDI CC input on the GP-10 (mine stopped working) and I found Asinoph's great work on original patches. Very very cool. Inspired me to check in once in a while and start contributing again. I'm a put a juicy patch in the exchange right now.

Hey ! Nice to see you back , ...and i have discovered many things of Gp-10 thru your patches :)

joaobraga

Hi MOG, we all miss you and glad to hear that you are back.

You and Ainsoph really raised the bar and showed us gp10 in a completely new dimension with your unique original patches.

Thnx to both of you. :D

Elantric

Man Im overdue for a sabbatical myself ;)

(just kidding) -
Welcome back to the forum MusicOverGear!

QuoteI came here looking for info on MIDI CC input on the GP-10 (mine stopped working)

Keep us posted on the outcome! - was it hardware failure in your GP-10?

and for those who missed them - here is a link to locate Asinoph's GP-10 Patches

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=13382

gvidelock

Welcome back! We missed you.
-------------------------

Godin Spectrum SA
Godin Freeway SA
Fender Telecaster with Ghost and Hexpander
Fender Stratocaster with internal GK3 with Synth-Linx
Warmoth custom with internal GK3
Boss SY-1000
Roland GR-55
Roland GP-10
Katana 100W Head

Vade

It hasn't been the same without you so a hearty welcome back!
Drachen; Fender FTP Strat w/internal GK-3, Godin xtSA w/FTP, Boss GP-10, VoiceLive 3, Scarlett 18i8, ZBox IQ01, On-Lap 1502i, D:fine 4088, 4E Dual Axis Exp Pedal, VoiceSolo FX-150, Yamaha DXR 10, Gem. M2 Flute, Special 20 Harmonicas. Fender Deluxe Reverb Mahogany Cane.

https://soundcloud.com/vadie

MusicOverGear

Okay apparently when you change "String Ch" (System Settings) the GP-10 also looks for incoming CC Data on that channel as well. For simplicity I just set it back to 1 and it started working again. I will have to deal with that in Logic (easy using environment) and MainStage (completely different interface for same environment! - gonna have to read up on that).

Anyway on my GP-10, incoming MIDI CC data stopped working in the Assigns when "String Ch" mismatched the channel on my foot controller (Roland GFC-50, very non-flexible). Program Change never stopped working - don't know why but I've lost interest LOL

Quote from: Elantric on April 09, 2015, 07:53:54 AM
Keep up posted on the outcome! - was it hardware failure in your GP-10?

Spider

Nice that you are here again :)

Majiken

Welcome back, MOG  ;D!
Take what you need, put back a bit more, leave the place behind you better than it was before :-)

www.majiken.rocks

CodeSmart

Dear MOG Sir!
Welcome back from the dark side.
May the force be with you.
But I got more gear than I need...and I like it!

macman70

Very glad to see you back, we have all missed you a lot. Welcome back!