Drum Session Promo Codes....first come first serve.

Started by Derek Buddemeyer, December 24, 2013, 06:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek Buddemeyer

As some of you might already know, I am in the midst of creating a custom drum app for iPad with the help of the Blue Mangoo group (iFretless apps) I have ported a custom kit for Beatmaker 2 with a ton of loops included....and have just released a set of custom Modern Rock Loops. Here it is!!! My next installment of kick@$$ drum loops.  $10 via Paypal to buddemeyer72@yahoo.com gets you close to 600 loops arranged in song form (intro, verse, chorus, fills, bridge, etc)  two folders included...one for my Beatmaker 2 kit and another for General Midi. Enjoy!!! As always...these are pro quality loops!
https://soundcloud.com/buddemeyer72/modern-rock-drum-sample

If you need info on the Beatmaker 2 kit..hit me up.  Create pro tracks in minutes!

Derek Buddemeyer

Here are 3 Drum Session promo codes...enjoy.  iPad only right now.  iPhone version is coming soon.
http://drumsession.org/

EJ3JN9M9NFFN

RX7XHX6YTMHJ

R7RW7A9A4LJP

Elantric

PS. I totally forgot you were the one who created all the iOS iFretless apps!

Hope much success for Drum Session and sells well

I just went ahead and purchased now

Headless68

Typical - I buy the app (been checking on App Store all week ) THEN see the codes :-)

supernicd

Congrats on the release!  And thanks for the code (I grabbed the first one).  Will be sure to leave a review. :)
Strat w/ GK-3, Godin LGXT
VG-99, GR-55, GP-10
---------------------------------------------------------------

johnnyninja

Thanks so much! I used the third code. My biggest hangup in getting my songs recorded has been making the drum tracks. It's just an enourmous mental block. This will be a huge help. Thanks.

johnnyninja

iFretless bass looks really cool. I just grabbed that, too. Cool apps. Thanks again.

Chumly

Quote from: Headless68 on December 03, 2016, 11:42:02 AM
Typical - I buy the app (been checking on App Store all week ) THEN see the codes :-)
Alas, I am in the same boat as you.
I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. - Richard P. Feynman

whippinpost91850

I couldn't see how to use the codes, call me stupid, so I just bit the bullet and bought it

Derek Buddemeyer

I have been hit with a slew of bugs during first few days of release...we are compiling data and scheduling our coders accordingly so we can knock these out fast...another update in the works soon

Chumly

Early adopter here, posting mostly on Audiobus forum thses days (different moniker however).
I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. - Richard P. Feynman

Derek Buddemeyer

Quote from: Chumly on December 04, 2016, 05:41:20 PM
Early adopter here, posting mostly on Audiobus forum thses days (different moniker however).

Audiobus forum is great! I think I was the first person to ever have Audiobus before it released...what a gamechanger that was!!!

Derek Buddemeyer

gregjon

Drum Session is sure a great drum app ! I love how easy it is to create a song!

Drums sound great and you can easily change to one of the other kits that are included free !!!!

Gregjon
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat with GK3 pickup.
Godin Freeway SA
Godin Multiac Nylon SA
Fishman Triple Play
GR-55
GR-20
SUGS Selector
RFX Midi Foot Control Pedal
Ipad Air, Apps: Bias, Jam Up Pro, Flying Haggis, Tone Stack, Audiobus, Garage Band,

Derek Buddemeyer

Quote from: gregjon on December 11, 2016, 11:00:32 PM
Drum Session is sure a great drum app ! I love how easy it is to create a song!

Drums sound great and you can easily change to one of the other kits that are included free !!!!

Gregjon

5 new kits and several other features in the next update coming real soon!
https://soundcloud.com/buddemeyer72/5-new-studio-engineered-kits

supernicd

Initial impressions are very good, and it seems like a long needed iOS app!  Should be able to spend some time with it soon, and provide more detailed thoughts.

One thing I noticed is that I left the app open running in the background and I'm pretty sure it was the culprit for draining my battery down pretty fast.  Anything that can be done to prevent that?
VG-99, GR-55, GP-10

Derek Buddemeyer

Quote from: SuperNiCd on December 12, 2016, 06:55:02 AM
Initial impressions are very good, and it seems like a long needed iOS app!  Should be able to spend some time with it soon, and provide more detailed thoughts.

One thing I noticed is that I left the app open running in the background and I'm pretty sure it was the culprit for draining my battery down pretty fast.  Anything that can be done to prevent that?

It should have automatic detection if it is being used or not.  If it's playing a beat..it will run in background and communicate with other apps...but I haven't. Kticed a significant drain on mine.  Maybe we will put a switch

supernicd

Perhaps I accidentally left it playing.  I will keep an eye on it. :)
VG-99, GR-55, GP-10

whippinpost91850

Derek Buddemeyer

Big update coming...kits, new features....and....working on iPhone version.  Huge FACELIFT...UI redesign, and a slick, sleek new look when iPhone version launches.  This will be a universal app....own one platform...own both iPhone/iPad versions