TriplePlay Videos

Started by Elantric, May 16, 2013, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

QuoteI saw her with Jeff Beck back in the day, and her chops were awesome.

Agreed - Jennifer has always been very good -  - we both worked at Valley Arts Guitar back in 1981 - she was a teacher, and I was Service
Manager.

I missed my chance to study Fret tapping with her, but I had to stand in line behind most of the top LA session players who all took lessons from her

http://www.guitarplayer.com/miscellaneous/1139/gp-flashback-jennifer-batten-july-1989/14036

http://www.lindseyblairmusic.com/about.htm

QuoteThe year after Lindsey graduated from the University Of Miami he was hired for a national tour with jazz trumpet legend Maynard Ferguson. After the tour with Maynard, Blair decided to move to Los Angeles California. While in L.A. Lindsey began doing recording sessions playing on song demos, jingles, film scores and records. Some of the projects Lindsey worked on in L.A. were sound tracks for TV shows such as Eye on LA, Entertainment Tonight, CBS Movie of the Week and NBC Afterschool Special. Blair also began teaching guitar at Valley Arts Guitar where he taught in the room next to Jennifer Batten, who would later recommend him to replace her at the teaching position she held at the Guitar Institute of Technology ( a.k.a. GIT) when she left town to tour with Michael Jackson. GIT was a great environment to teach in because if a student did not show for a lesson Blair could wander down the hall and jam with fellow teachers like Scott Henderson, Joe Diorio, Norman Brown, Jeff Berlin, Ron Eschte, Gary Willis or Ralph Humphries who were scheduled for "open counseling" (which is GIT code for big ass jam session).

Elantric

admin

admin

thunderfingers

So many of the examples are for playing 1 track or 1 song but I play in a pop band for dancing and must be able to sing, play and switch many patches instantly and easily. Here is how I do it.

admin

Here´s a sound demo of the Fishman TriplePlay Guitar to MIDI Converter with many synth sounds that are included in the TriplePlay App.

Elantric

admin

admin