GP-10 - Reeling in the years w the GP-10?

Started by jcifuentes, September 10, 2017, 08:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcifuentes

Hi folks,
Jaime here with a steely Dan like patch I put together as an "emergency" gig request. The patch and sample mp3 are attached.

I had a rough time time deciding on what harmony setting to use as none match exactly the lead, so I settled on 1 voice, 3rd+ D(Bm) key. It's close. Harmony is in CTl1, chorus in Ctl2 (for the last solo). I use ctl 3 (amp solo) and ctrl 4 (delay). I left the delay "on"
I know the beginning is "dry", but live sounds, well "Live". Feel free to drop a line with your tweaks.

Recording was made straight into my mac using the USB chord and Quicktime 7. When I use my amp Bugera V-55 I plug in the return section (in the back), thus bypassing the preamp. It sounds great (less bright) (with the amp tubes than going direct.)

Guitar is a MIM GC style strat, My work horse. Best!

gumtown

Well done !! Thanks for sharing :-)
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Redvers

Good stuff. I miss the custom scales stuff from the older gt units. Line 6 gear has a good selection of scales.

alexmcginness

VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

jcifuentes

I agreed Redvers.
I sold my gt-10 a while back and there I was able to get the precise notes. Thanks !

ameersolo

iusemidi