Author Topic: T.C.Helicon VL3 & X Firmware UPDATE NOW !  (Read 322 times)

Offline Hurricane

T.C.Helicon VL3 & X Firmware UPDATE NOW !
« on: June 07, 2017, 10:11:54 PM »
 8)

Some cool stuff :

This was just  posted  today in the T.C.Helicon VL 1-2-3-X Forum :

http://www.tc-helicon.com/en/generic-news-pages/voicelive-3-vl3x-update-loop-import-export/
EZ :

HR

Offline JeffTronics

Re: T.C.Helicon VL3 & X Firmware UPDATE NOW !
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 08:16:27 PM »
@Hurricane. I have been watching the TC boards closely and there is an oustanding post asking about the Firmware update. In other words, there is nothing new posted by TC-Helicon in the forum about the firmware release.

The page link you provied has no date associated with it that I can see, and the videos on the News page are from over a year ago for the last Firmware update.

Can you clarify, what makes you believe the link you pasted is for the most recent Firmware update?

Personally, I do not have an urgent need for the Firmware and the latest version of VoiceSupport 2 doesn't not run on my Mac. I still have to upgrade the OS at some point. But the latest Firmware would appear in VoiceSupport 2 when the VL3 (X), is connected.

Thanks,

JT
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 10:28:33 PM by JeffTronics »

Offline Hurricane

Real T.C.Helicon VL3 & X Firmware
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 02:35:55 AM »
 8)

Hey group :

My apology is in order on that last firmware update for the VL3X  , seems I saw an old one and
just got too excited and didn't verify the update and well :

SORRYHere's the URL with both OS's to upload the firmware update :

http://www.tc-helicon.com/en/support/software/?pid=17274

This was posted hours ago in the T.C.Helicon Voice Live 3 & X  :

VoiceLive 3 Update Available (366)

We have finally delivered!
If you connect your VoiceLive 3 (Extreme models too) to VoiceSupport 2, you'll see there is an update available. This is the first VL3 update since build 355 in February 2016. Please check out build 366 and let us know what you think.

Build 366 includes the following:

New looper feature!
AudioCue lets you arm a loop to begin recording with your input. Select a volume threshold in the "Looper" menu, arm a loop track for recording, and cue recording the loop when your input is louder than the chosen threshold. When a loop is armed, you can press another loop footswitch to cancel. You can also choose whether AudioCue applies to every loop, or just your first loop! (AudioCue settings are saved with the loop slot, not the preset)

Remastered metronome sounds, improved the behavior logic, and metronome mute/enable is available as a Switch-3/6 target.

DSP improvements to the synth/vocoder.

Added notifications to inform you when the looper is active.

Handful of bug fixes including: missing popup messages, loop trigger settings, external loop control, and overnight MIDI timeout.
Spencer Larsen
Engineer, Testing
TC-Helicon, MUSIC Group
Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
(Warranty Statement, TC Dealers, Service Centers)

EZ  :

HR