Boss Katana 50 Delay Query

Started by wookie666, March 13, 2017, 03:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookie666

I'm hoping this isn't a silly question, but I just received my Boss Katana 50 and have noticed that the delay effect only works on channel 1, and not at all on 2 and the panel. Is this something that would be cleared up with a firmware update or does this sound like a more serious issue?

CodeSmart

Quote from: wookie666 on March 13, 2017, 03:49:31 PM
I'm hoping this isn't a silly question, but I just received my Boss Katana 50 and have noticed that the delay effect only works on channel 1, and not at all on 2 and the panel. Is this something that would be cleared up with a firmware update or does this sound like a more serious issue?

Download Boss Tone Studio (BTS), connect the PC to the Kat and start turning the knobs in the BTS.
Lots of nice things in there....
But I got more gear than I need...and I like it!

admin

QuoteI'm hoping this isn't a silly question, but I just received my Boss Katana 50 and have noticed that the delay effect only works on channel 1, and not at all on 2 and the panel. Is this something that would be cleared up with a firmware update or does this sound like a more serious issue?

Or perform a Katana factory Reset  - "clears " that issue  - no computer required

Katana Amp Reset procedure

* Press the "Panel" button when turning AC Power Switch on.
This resets Katana "back to the factory state". - and makes the delay knob start working