Hello everyone

Started by dead3t3rn1ty, March 02, 2017, 08:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dead3t3rn1ty

I'm Simone, I'm based in Berlin.

I play rhythm guitar, synths and samples in a post-metal band, I like to combine guitar and synth sounds.

Now I'm in the middle of a guitar project: a partscaster with GK3 pickup (internal, the kit version), Fender American Standard body and neck and Seymour Duncan pickups.
I'm looking forward to use a Boss GP-10, not only for the internal sounds but mostly to get 6 audio streams into NI Reaktor for processing.

Just to clarify: I'm not German, in my home country Simone is a masculine name. ;)

mooncaine

Welcome!

I put SD pickups in my little wooden Steinberger guitar last year, and I'm very glad. I put a Pearly Gates in the neck position and a Classic Stack Plus Strat in the bridge position. I left the middle position blank (It's an HSH guitar). The combo of neck+bridge sounds great and a bit like some kind of rockabilly guitar to me. And that neck pickup sounds amazing.

I also wired it with a treble bleed circuit so that it doesn't sound muddy when I turn down the guitar volume. That's key to getting good "clean" sounds.

dead3t3rn1ty

I love SD humbuckers.

This is the guitar I'll get the electronics from:

It's a crappy Squier Bullet (55 euros) with JB/Jazz classic combination and push pull for coil tap.

I also have a Warmoth Thinline Tele with CustomCustom and '59, a bit more vintage sounding.

Did I mention I love partscasters?  ;D ;D