SY-300- Tuner access

Started by panturnio, January 01, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panturnio

Ho to all
And have a good new year!!!!

My Sy300 has became my main multieffetc and I've programmed Ctl1, Ctl2 and Ctl3 to engage/disengage effect blocks. I have an expression pedal connected too.
Now how can I do to activate the tuner?
It would be fine to do it just pressing together Ctl2 and Ctl3, but it seams to work only when Ctl1 and Ctl2 are used in up/down mode.

Any suggestion here?

Thanks!!!

panturnio

No ideas? ???

gumtown

Not from me, I'm away on holidays at the moment.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

fled

Quote from: panturnio on January 02, 2017, 12:31:09 AM
No ideas? ???
I looked at the SY-300 user manual and it seems that the only way to enter Tuner mode is tapping Ctrl 2 & 3 simultaneously (when not assigned to anything).  I also looked at the MIDI manual and did not see anything that can activate the Tuner via MIDI.

jopa

Press the left 'Page' button (below the 'Select' knob) to enter Tuner mode and press the right 'Page' button to exit it.

panturnio

@jopa: Yes, I knew about the left page button.... but it's not so easy to press it with my feets :)

Tuner on/off function can be assigned to Ctl1, Ctl2 Ctl3, and it's midi assignable, too.

What I miss in the Sy300 is to press Ctl2 and Ctl3 together to engage the tuner even when they are programmed for other function than up/down e bank scrolling.

Now I've my Sy300 programmed with Ctl1,2,3 assigned to single effect engaging, I've my external footcontroller programmed to recall 10 presets and to recall other 10 presets when I press again the switches (sy300 control change preset managing) and what I miss is how to engage that f**** tuner  :'(

So now I've to decide if to sacrify a switch in the Sy300 or in the footcontroller, or if I have to buy that polytune mini that I just sold a mounth ago!