RC-300 - Live Looping/Recording Set Up

Started by blumood9, December 18, 2016, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blumood9

Hello there folks! I have a question regarding recording with the RC-300 for live shows.
I have a fairly complex live looping setup with GR-55, Keith McMillen K-board, Akai MPD32, Monome 64, Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Audio Interface, Mackie PROFX12 Mixer, Ableton Live9 and the RC-300. I have it rigged up quite strange, which I haven't found a way around, to where the looper is the Master level for all the instruments, instead of the mixer. Any who, i'm trying to record my live shows, in which everything is running through individual channels and then into the looper. I'd like to have the soundboard quality recordings to pass around and such, but can't seem to figure out how to record everything using the RC300. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

sixeight

Not sure how you have connected everything,  but if you connect the output of the mixer to the R 300,  you should be able to record everything...

thebrushwithin

Also, you can run the aux out of the mixer, into the RC, then run the output of the RC back into the mixer, but make sure you don't engage the aux send on the RC's channel. This way you can determine which instrument is looped.