VG-8 - Sting: "1000 years" vg-8 sound?

Started by Gk-in, February 06, 2016, 12:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodrigo Schwarz

Is the B42 Breathee patch or the D74 D50Breth patch?
GR-55 – VG-8EX - Esp Eclipse Standard 2 Amber Cherry Sunburst with GK-2A – Godin Multiac ACS SA - Gianinni Stratosonic (brazilian strat copy) whith EMG pickups – Roland JC 40

Smash

That's kind of the thing isn't it - there is no Breathy Vox!

Gk-in

Is the D74 on "1000years" and B11 for "desert rose" and the end of "after the rain".
-Fender roland ready gk black Maple stratocaster
-roland vg-8s1

Rodrigo Schwarz

Quote from: Gk-in on June 29, 2017, 08:52:06 AM
Is the D74 on "1000years" and B11 for "desert rose" and the end of "after the rain".

Thank you, Gk-in! I found a VG 8EX used here in Brazil. Since Roland did not announce any revolutionary product, the solution is to buy products from the past!  ;D
GR-55 – VG-8EX - Esp Eclipse Standard 2 Amber Cherry Sunburst with GK-2A – Godin Multiac ACS SA - Gianinni Stratosonic (brazilian strat copy) whith EMG pickups – Roland JC 40

Gk-in

The vg-8 is a great machine and it costs much as a boss pedals or traditional multi-effect.
-roland vg-8s1

Gk-in

This morning i tried to initialize my vg8, i check preset and i found "D50 breath" miracle !!! I program the reverb (hall 3), off the delay and off the mod and it´s the right sound!!!! I still love you, i still want you my VG-8  ;D
-roland vg-8s1

Gk-in

-roland vg-8s1