FC-300, cc in sysex mode & MainStage

Started by drbill, March 29, 2011, 07:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drbill

Hi all,

I would like to program one of my FC-300 CTL switches to tap tempo in MainStage. The problem I am getting is that MS sees a signal for both the press and release, so that the tempos are always very high. Anyone doing this successfully? I can get MS to send the clock to the -99 and that works fine. It's just that I play very few songs at over 300 bpm.

Thanks!
GP-10, KPA
BM i2.13p, '76 Les Paul Deluxe w/GK-3, MiM RRS, Ibanez RG420GK, Charvel strat copy w/GK-2a, FTP

Brent Flash

You may want to check to see if the switch is set to Momentary or Latch and change it to the other one and see if that helps. Latch may be the one you need, not sure?

fokof

Just saw this thread after creating a new one , I have the same problem.

Have you found a solution ?
The CC's sent by "system" from the FC300 is always in toggle mode and I can't figure out how to put it in momentary mode.

An easy way around is to use a FS6 wich have a phisical switch on it to go from toggle to momentary.

Brent Flash

Quote from: fokof on April 14, 2011, 07:25:57 PM
Just saw this thread after creating a new one , I have the same problem.

Have you found a solution ?
The CC's sent by "system" from the FC300 is always in toggle mode and I can't figure out how to put it in momentary mode.

An easy way around is to use a FS6 wich have a phisical switch on it to go from toggle to momentary.
So you set the FC's MOMENTARY / LATCH mode and it did not work for you?