VGuitar Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GT-100 Amp Switching with Midi in a Patch  (Read 56 times)

steviebabes

GT-100 Amp Switching with Midi in a Patch
« on: May 09, 2017, 11:53:18 AM »

Hi Guys, I'm hoping someone can help, or at least put me out of my misery.

I'd like to switch channels on my Blackstar Series One, from within a patch, on my GT-100, and I just cannot quite figure out where the setting is to control it.

I can see that with the Midi out connected to the amp as I change patches the amp switches channel, so the 4 patch change buttons are working  I just want to be able to set that for some patches and not for others and use the Accel/CTL pedal to do usual switching of effects on and off and send a Channel Change message to change the amp channel.

gumtown

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 195
Re: GT-100 Amp Switching with Midi in a Patch
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 01:29:31 PM »

I am not learned on the BlackStar amps, but if it only listens to patch change, then it will only change channel as the GT-100 changes patch.

The GT-100 does not have any function to select which pedal sends patch change or not, the patch change message is only sent as the GT-100 does an actual path change within itself.

The other option is the use the GT-100 AMP CTL jack, assigned to a peda to do A/B channel switching of your amp, if it supports a foot switch type channel changer.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from http://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Blog