guitar and vocals for ipad pro 9"

Started by nervoteso, November 04, 2016, 01:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nervoteso

hi

i would like to use ipad for vocals (harmony and effects tc elec app) and guitar (amplitube or jam). also i would like to use tripleplay for synt.
i tried idock track (i have guitar and vocals and tripleplay) but it doesn't work fine, ipad loses connection every 10 seconds. i tried irig duo but i have the same problem. i had same issue also with ipad air 1.
how can i do? does it exist any interface?
thanks

Headless68

That should work fine - have you tried going through the triple play pairing process again ? ( it could be something interfering with the channel it's transmitting on )

nervoteso

itrack dock doesn't work fine. neither irig duo. any alternatives?

nervoteso

how about iconnect audio 4? i'm trying to read this topic but it doesn't open

24 bit USB Audio / USB MIDI + TriplePlay on Battery power

also i'm reading it's possible to use roland duo capture ex (vocals and guitar). but how can i plug the tripleplay on ipad?

GuitarBuilder

How are you connecting both iRig Duo and FTP to the iPad?

Also, how does the iPad + FTP (using Apple camera adapter) work by itself?  Is the connection stable?

I would try using auxiliary power first.
"There's no-one left alive, it must be a draw"  Peter Gabriel 1973

nervoteso

ipad and FTP work fine using a usb ub.

i need also 2 inputs for normal guitar pickup and vocals, so i've tired with idock and duo but no luck.

on idock i plug guitar on input 1 and mic on input 2, FTP receiver on usb host of idock. everything work fine for 10 seconds and then i lose ipad connectiom.

i would like to use irig duo  at least for voacls and normal guitar (no FTP), but it doesn't work , it drops audio every moment. also if i use a power supply 

Headless68

Elantric

Many options works for me

* Ipad into Focusrite iTrack Dock  - and FTP USB Receiver can plug into the iTrack dock USB Host "MIDI I/O" Jack

* iPad into Powered USB Hub and connect Line-6 SonciportVX and FTP USB Receiver and other MIDI foot pedals

Quotehow about iconnect audio 4?

Read about it here
iConnectivity iConnectAudio4+
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=10419.0

Quoteitrack dock doesn't work fine. neither irig duo. any alternatives?  ipad loses connection every 10 seconds.

Try a different iPad - and get yours serviced by Apple

Quotei would like to use ipad for vocals (harmony and effects tc elec app) and guitar (amplitube or jam). also i would like to use tripleplay for synt.

iPad will crash if you run too many apps

nervoteso

My idock is broken, ipad is fine. I had same issues with orevious ipad air. I made irig pro working with hub usb and triple play. If i buy roland capture duo i can use vocals, guitar and triple play with ipad?